Who is Healthy Coffee Lifestyles?
Here at Healthy Coffee Lifestyles Coffee is an art not a process… In order to be the best, we intensely focus our artisan sensibilities on doing one thing well… Coffee!
Our mission is to source exceptional coffee beans from around the world to create healthier coffee lifestyle for you.
Who is Dan Ashley & Rock the Casa?
Rock The CASA is a California non-profit public charity founded by ABC-7 New Anchor Dan Ashley for the purpose of benefiting charitable organizations that serve children in need.
Charities You'll be Supporting
Below are just a few of the charities you will be supporting by purchasing a bag of delicious Rock the Casa Fundraiser coffee.
CASA of Contra Costa County
CASA’s program recruits, trains, and supports volunteers who advocate for the best interest of abused, neglected, and abandoned youth in the foster care system. Each year, nearly 1,000 youth, from the ages 0-21, come into the foster care system and are under the court’s care because they are unable to live safely at home. On average, CASA serves 150 of the toughest cases or 15% of these youth at risk.
Since 1982, CASA volunteers have been the voice in court and represented the best interests of thousands of abused, neglected and abandoned youth. Most importantly, CASA volunteers stay with each case until it is closed and the youth is placed in a safe, permanent home.
Friends of Camp Concord
FOCC was established in 1983 and is dedicated to raising funds to give underprivileged youth one of the most meaningful camp experiences available and does so in one of the most beautiful settings in the world; Lake Tahoe. Through Friends of Camp Concord, kids get to spend a week in the wilderness, participate in activities that emphasize, safety, health, education and character development. Some of the kids have never left their urban and suburban environments. Camp Concord opens a new world to them—swimming in the lake, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, and boating. The activities are specially designed to provide challenges, promote teamwork and social skills, and build self-esteem. One of the best things about Camp Concord is that no one – not even the counselors – know which kids are on FOCC scholarship. They are simply “campers” for the week. Friends of Camp Concord believes every child in our community, regardless of financial ability, should have the opportunity to spend a week at a camp like this.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Contra Costa
Boys & Girls Clubs of America’s research shows that young people who attend a Club regularly tend to do better than their peers nationally. For instance:
• 68% of Club 12th graders volunteer at least once per month, while 39% of 12th graders nationally do so.
• 27% of Club girls in middle school are physically active each day, compared with
• 23% of middle-school girls nationally. 42% of Club boys in middle school exercise daily, while 37% of middle-school boys nationally do so.
• 73% of low-income Club members ages 12 to 17 who attend the Club regularly report receiving mostly As and Bs, compared to 69% of their peers nationally.
• 12th-grade Club members are more than twice as likely to express an interest in a STEM career as 12th graders nationally (56% of 12th-grade Club members vs. 25% of 12th graders nationally).
Rock the CASA Private Estates Coffee